1/4 cup single flavor Jelly beans (we used strawberry flavor)
1 cup of Vodka
Colored Sugar (we used blue)
Lemon Lime Soda (we used FRESCA)
1. In a glass jar, add the jelly beans and vodka. Cover and shake the jar vigorously and set aside.
2. Shake the jar every few hours.
3. Let sit over night.
4. Strain the infused jelly bean vodka in a new jar.
5. Place the strained vodka in the refrigerator to chill.
6. Pour desired amount of infused vodka into a chilled and sugar rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a Peep and serve.
Here's to a Happy Easter!!
Cathy, Rhonda & Kelly
Keep us in your feeds by LIKING, COMMENTING + SHARING.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on YouTube
Rhonda --- Offers essential oils and is very happy to answer any questions you may have -- just shoot her an email especially if you are interested in any specials she has to offer !
Kelly --- Loves to create jewelry, useful items for home and auto!