Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just a little something funny about learning to use the internet !!!

The Internet What’s that?

 “C’mon Ma you have got to try it” I pleaded to my elderly Mother. 
I don’t know how my Mother lasted this long without ever using the internet, but enough was enough! I thought. 
“Ok” she said reluctantly settling down by the computer and slowly putting on her reading glasses “what do I do now?”
 “Now I’m going to open the home page of google”, I explained. “OK here it is! Now type in ANY question you want into the bar over here and you will find an answer to your question.” I confidently assured her.
 My Mother looked at me warily, thought for a second, and slowly began to type,
 How is Gertrude doing this morning?

Found it here --- http://www.greatcleanjokes.com/jokes/senior-jokes/old-people-jokes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ingredient Recipes Featuring Chicken

Looking for a quick and easy meal idea? Look no further than these delicious 5 ingredient recipes featuring chicken as the star ingredient. ...