Friday, November 15, 2013

FoodE --- Our Review on a local restaurant

FoodE



I had the pleasure of joining my sisters -- Rhonda and Kelly --  in our traditional birthday celebration lunch for Rhonda (the middle sister)!! Happy Birthday , again, Rhonda !!



                                         
  Kelly on the left --- Rhonda on the right -- Kelly is the baby sister so I had to get her a gift too so she doesn't feel left out !! Not really , I get them the same so I wanted her to have her gift now because it's a snowflake card holder and it can be used now for the holidays .




This place is very casual , inviting and fun !!
The decor is casual and interesting. They greeted us with a menu and took our order. We were seated and they brought our meals in very reasonable time.
DELICIOUS!!!
I enjoyed the Fredericksburger meal and iced tea. SOOOO good ! I think it's the best burger I have eaten in -- a very long time.The fries were great -- seasoned well and not greasy -- so must have been baked -- I didn't ask .
Their menu online ---    http://foodeonline.com/this-weeks-menu/lunch-menu/

On a not so great note -- I am not thrilled with the bathroom situation -- no sign to let you know and seemed (not certain) to be unisex bathroom. Some don't care but I was not comfortable with it.
It was very loud -- it doesn't bother some people but hard for us to have a good conversation  . My opinion.

I will go back  -- because the food was great and the prices are reasonable.

My sisters will join the conversation later.

Have a great evening all !!
Cathy
You can check them out on Facebook ---
https://www.facebook.com/foodeonline



Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter 
Follow us on YouTube 
Follow us on Instagram 


1 comment:

  1. This place is small and a little on the loud side, but the food was GREAT. Worth a visit. Plus there are so many shops to visit while you are downtown.

    ReplyDelete

Mini Banana Cream Pie Recipe

Last week, I made the mistake of buying too many bananas at the grocery store. I thought I could make something delicious besides eating the...